Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wow

I'm at the Octapharma place.
There are more than a dozen people in front of me in the waiting area.
I have never seen anyone there the other times I have been here.
Conclusion: Don't come on Wednesday,as that seems to be a lot of people's "day"

*in order that one doesn't lose track of the days that she is eligible to donate it is best to come on the same days of the week

For example, you aren't allowed to make more than 2 donations within the same 7 day period. And you must wait one day between donations. So if you come Monday, you can return on Wednesday (though I don't recommend it; see above) but then you can't come again until the following Monday.

It's easy to get confused if you come Monday and then Friday. You might think you can return Sunday because one day has elapsed since your last time; but they will get you on the "3 times within 7 days" rule
I'm going to hit post on this even though I can't see what I'm typing and am letting Google finish most of these sentences, plus I'm not a good thumb guy..
The mistakes might y humorous...
It sure is easy to be lazy and just accept the suggested word if it is "close enough,"
Lol
The lazy brown fy just got home from where we could go to the plasma place but apparently I have to get a new phone and I don't want to be a part of the team and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get the money to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family have been trying a couple weeks because July or to be lazy lightning was just thinking I should get the plasma

Wow,all that was just from pumping the button and letting Google choose the next words.

One more...
Skeezers to be lazy e to be lazy e I have a power point and we could have to take the kids out I will let him then I can do it tomorrow I have a power point and we will see how I can get the 50 bucks and your mom and dad are going to be lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.