Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect 200 Dollars

It is incumbent upon me to drop everything and head straight for the Lilly Pad, where darkness should just be falling as I arrive. It is a Tuesday night and it is pretty warm out, but I am absolutely broke.

The monthly fee took the last five bucks off my American Express card, and I have exhausted all other options, having not gone to sell plasma earlier today.

Staying in to work on artistic things has become too stressful from worrying about where the next dollar is going to come from, rather than whatever project I am into.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.