Saturday, September 15, 2018

Stop The Meowing

A Brisk Afternoon Busk

I came back from the Lilly Pad after I had made kratom money and had determined that playing in the ninety degree heat really does make it laborious. I am prone to breaking out in a sweat when I play at any level of intensity, and have had tourists comment "How can you stand it in just a tee shirt, aren't you cold?" when it had been about 55 degrees and I had been playing hard.

I walked up around 4 PM, and was greeted with the sight of Lilly, who was talking to an older black man who was standing on the sidewalk. Lilly was behind the gate.

As I approached her to ask her if she had gotten my text telling her I would be there in ten minutes, and that she surely must be swimming (without me) "in this kind of heat."

The answer to that question came in the fact that Lilly was indeed wearing her bathing suit, and her oldest daughter, Chantilly soon emerged wearing a bikini.
That was quite a stirring sight.

I had only ever seen Chantilly wearing formal types of dresses of the kind that were fit for her jobs at five star restaurants as a greeter, and such.

She had a comfortable amount of fat covering her pretty much uniformly, but the effect was one of incredible robustness.

I think, having memories of Lilly yelling "She's only sixteen, you pervert!" at anyone in a passing car, seven years ago, who might have said something as he drove past, has made an impression upon me at the subconscious level. Chantilly is 23 now, and in college, and so I guess we have grown out of our perversions, still, it was awkward, trying not to gawk. Her bikini seemed to show more flesh on her than it might on any other girl. Probably because of the formal dress thing. It make her seem like a Miss Universe pageant contestant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.