Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Not Spent With Howard Westra Watching Football


The Uxi Duxi at 9 PM, Sunday, September 16...
I have been avoiding busking lately.

This should be a concern to myself, perhaps, since 94% of my income comes from it.

Lately, though, I have had the flu which was cleansing enough so that I now have a very clean apartment. And I have pretty good food at home and am not craving cigarettes to the point of going out to busk with tobacco in mind.

Plus, the other things I am doing, like drawing and doing the self hypnosis, self-help things have got me to where I can be pretty happy staying in, and knowing that, when I do go out to play it will be because I feel inspired to do so.

Still, though, I'm going to have to make a schedule for myself in order to insure that I play, say fifteen hours a week, minimum.

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go over to Jacob's house where we will jam on some music. His guardian, Bob, will be doing his Christian radio show in the afternoon, leaving the house unguarded.

I'm trying to feel not guilty at all when I don't go out to busk. Like right now.

Everyone wants the guy to be feeling like doing it, is my theory behind that.

I will make my decision as I approach the apartment on my bike, whether or not to drop off this laptop, grab the guitar and harmonicas and then keep going, out on a Sunday night.

September in the past couple years has sucked as far as busking income, a quick check of my records indicates.

In fact a year ago I had taken in Travis Blaine as a renter, the one that paid part of his rent in sugar packets with the McDonalds logo on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.