Saturday, October 13, 2018

Half Way To 112

  • A Big Bag of Kratom
  • 30 Dollar Friday
Uxi Duxi goards
It is approaching Halloween, and the Uxi Duxi, in the spirit of the season, has imported goards, some of which being actual pumpkins, to decorate the place.

30 Dollar Friday

Busking just flew by yesterday, after having recorded at Jacob's house and then having gotten, as a birthday gift, a one pound bag of yellow Borneo kratom, from the Uxi Duxi staff.

I had blown off the chance to get 45 dollars Sunday, by going to record music in the back yard of Jacob's place.

A good amount of the music wasn't recorded because of us not understanding the Tascam 4 track cassette recorder fully.

But, it is 10 PM on a Saturday night, and I must try to follow up the thirthy dollar outing of the night before. Although, my strings are pretty shot on the guitar, and I am planning upon going to Howard Westra's tomorrow, to watch football.

1 comment:

  1. A pound of kratom is about 500 grams, or 10 cups if it's 50g a cup.

    10 productive days of busking?

    I keep hearing pros and cons about kratom ... it seems like a lot of drugs it affects different people differently. For instance, I can't stand Aleve, it makes me shivery all over. But I can't understand Librium addiction as it does exactly nothing for me. Get talking with a circle of friends about different drug interactions and you'll be amazed by the variety.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.