Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday After A Weekend Of Recording Music

Life continues to speed by at the speed of a 4g connection.
Jacob Scardino and Daniel McKenna

I woke up bright and early, this Monday morning.
Busking, what's that?
I haven't been to the Lilly Pad for a whole week. I have a dread of getting a message from Lilly telling me that she gave my spot to some other street musician whom she might have met, because I have stopped playing there. I have gone from being there at least five nights a week to being there only 3 times the past couple.

But, I had a 3.15 pound bag of kratom, which I got on October 12th, my birthday and which just ran out last night, having lasted 14 days...

That boils down to my having consumed 6.3 grams a day. Since a "shot" is 5 grams, I had only upped my daily dosage by about 25% from having such a supply at my disposal.

The little bit of plasma money plus the twenty bucks that was in the parcel that the Lidgley's sent from London, has been able to sustain me.

Whatever music comes out of our sessions will be the return on the investment of time that I made.

Left: One of the hundred or more pictures that Bob has hanging on the walls all over his house.
This actress, I could not identify from trying to read her autograph, but she seems to be hanging in the Star Wars "section" of the wall. When I first glanced at it across the room, I knew that it couldn't be Sue, the Colombian lady -could it?- who was my girlfriend more than 4 years ago, but I had to get a closer look to determine that.

There has been a Voodoo Fest going on, but I spent the entirety of it recording tracks over at Jacob's house.


Sue, the Colombian lady...

Now there is a pile of recorded tracks that can be gone through and have songs made out of them.
Some songs are kind of complete.

I have to go to the plasma place, but not before stopping at Howard's to see if he is going to be able to pick up the Patriots game tonight. Monday Night Football has been taken over by Fox or by ESPN or perhaps it is still on ABC, but there is a chance that Howard doesn't get whatever network it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.