Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Rain, Then Cold

The Shreds got me again.
At $1.29 a box at The Salvage Store they are cheap and available.

Along with a box of rice milk (chocolate) that was only a dollar, they made an irresistible meal.

I woke up feeling slightly depressed for the first time in a few days.

There is a correlation between sugar and feelings of depression.
The Disparaging Comment (cont.)
Another look at Shauna's Facebook
lead me to realize that she actually hasn't posted anything there in like 4 years...
That would explain why she didn't respond to my friend request, made the day before the comment came in...
And, it probably wasn't her father who posted it...
The kids in the photo, Britney, Shauna and Ashley (front), just 14 years before this photo was taken, were often seen at my trailer/music studio in Jacksonville.
I had planted sunflowers around my trailer and called myself "The Sunflower King of the Universe" at one point rapping "my flowers are like towers with awesome blossoms..." and stuff like that.
I would imagine that they would warmly greet me if I ever saw them somewhere and so I am glad that it probably wasn't them who sent the comment...
Jacob Calling
Jacob has messaged me about jamming tonight and so I will pack up presently and notify him that I am on my way back to the apartment.

I was looking for the chords to "Open Your Eyes," the Doobie Brothers song which I have always loved off of their "Minute By Minute" album -the one that convinced Michael McDonald that it was him that the people wanted to hear and he then went solo.

Having found out that there are at least as many songs of that title as shown left, I have downloaded versions of them all; planning upon doing some kind of medley of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.