Monday, March 11, 2019

One More Truth

5 Truths You Need to Know About Vaping: Smoking electronic cigarettes is often considered safer than regular smoking. Learn why vaping is still harmful, and why you should rethink taking it up.

Good Morning, blog readers.

The thing at the top is supposed to be a link.

I have been unable to figure out, so far, how to make links appear as such by being underlined or a different color without the user having to hover the mouse over it to reveal it as such.

This blog has been somewhat neglected lately.

I am thinking of starting a second blog, a "secret" one, which I could make a whole lot more interesting by including detailed gossip about the characters in my life, many of which might read this at any given time.

The other blog, I could create using the g-mail account which I got when Bobby in building C bought me the LG Aristo 3 phone, which I have already let the service go off on.
I am right now using the free "Obama phone" which I had gotten when I was homeless.
I have already blogged about how I am pretty sure that the government was using those free phones in order to assist the census taking people in counting the homeless.

All you needed to get the phone was to be on food stamps.

The phone was presented to me as being a way to help insure that my human rights were not violated; that I would be able to call 911 in an emergency, and would be able to join the human race in walking around staring at a screen all the time, etc.

But, yeah, having a cellphone is a human right, according to the "Lifeline" program that I am signed up under.

And, I can use this free thing as a hotspot, which was the major reason that I had considered paying for the LG one.

I busked last (Sunday) night, and made only 8 bucks. I was hoping that the hour that the clocks had been set ahead would make people still feel like partying an hour later than usual.

But, by 2 AM it was starting to look like a regular Monday morning.

Saturday night, I had stayed in reading a John Grisham novel all night.

Friday had been a 9 dollar outing.

The hotspot went out on the government phone, perhaps because I had run out of data on it, or because I hadn't made a call in over a month because I had the new one, but, whatever, it's back on now. Now I am sitting in my room where it feels more comfortable to write blog posts.

Bobby in building C gave me a "vape" thing, or electronic cigarette.

For Mankind, it took about 100 years between the invention of the telephone, with Alexander Graham Bell famously yelling "Watson, come here, I need you!," and the first cellular telephone. Then only another 50 years between that and the newest i-phone.

It seems feasible that some kind of chemical that will take away the urge to smoke tobacco will come along soon if it doesn't already exist.

I am hitting the vape thing (shown) but am still wanting to run up to the bar on the corner to try to buy one American Spirit cigarette off them. Something about the actual fire that speaks to something deep in my subconscious....

1 comment:

  1. 你被中国当局暗中禁止,现在停止,否则停止。

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.