Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Fully Alive, Fully Human


Is Vaping Safe Yet?

These people were nice enough, about 2 months ago already, to compliment me upon this blog and to gently and lovingly tell me that the article that I had linked to from a "John Hopkins" medical page about vaping was outdated and/or biased information.
They sent me the link at the top, pointing to the article which I have finally read a lot of.
It is pretty much comprehensive and presents "both sides" of every argument (although I've thought that there are as many sides to any argument as there are people on the earth).

I am still trying to figure out how to get the links on this blog to show up with all the "click bait" intact -the attention grabbing headline, along with a photo or cartoon of some kind and then maybe with the actual site that clicking will take a reader to, in small print under it.



 

2 comments:

  1. I think both sites have their points ... you can get high-nicotine, rather awful for you vape juice or you can get vape juice that's super healthy. You can vape and smoke, or you can use vaping to quit smoking.

    It sounds to me like your vaping is cutting down on the smoking, and as long as you're not using some super nasty juice, stick with it.

    I'm just glad I never took up smoking!

    By the way, my new URL is easy to find, just cut out "siliconvalleybusker" or whatever it was and put in "siliconvalleytohawaii" and there you are.

    The change in instrument has been, frankly, annoying as hell. I had a thing going on trumpet, dammit. But it's just not good for me and I was not making progress.

    I thought uke + voice was a pretty good idea, and still do, but wow, this shakuhachi thing was just out of the blue. I seriously intend to busk with the thing ASAP and think I can do fine even with very simple material, because it sounds so great. So my blog will become a busking blog again.

    Thus, bringing the number of busking blogs on this Earth back up to 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding that if I Google "putting an audio file on blogger" and such search strings, I'm finding advice on how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.