Saturday, February 15, 2020

3 Days Sober

All Kratomed Up And Nowhere To Go

I am on the fence about going out there.
I wouldn't play my first note until almost midnight.
Midnight on a Wednesday...leading into Thursday.
But it's the Wednesday before the Wednesday before Fat Tuesday.
The puddles in the road look too fresh in my opinion for me think that there is not a chance of rain.
But, I have little cash, and have just mixed up my last shot of kratom, out of the ounce I bought a couple days ago.
After choosing kratom over alcohol, I was immediately rewarded by the ounce ringing up at $10.85, instead of the $16.42, that I had been prepared to pay.

Nobody seems to be carrying umbrellas, or holding jackets over their heads in the picture.

I just feel like going out, even though it is a Wednesday, and I won't play my first note until midnight.

But, now I see that it is raining very lightly, with the forecast calling for it not to really be here until 3 AM.

This is a tough decision, but I think I will stay in and try to get something done at home.

Like, starting to catch up on this blog.

It might take me a while to get back to having about 35 readers who check in at least once per week.

Posting only 6 times during the entire month of January has caused the traffic to this blog to drop off.

I am more worried about turning the blog into something more interesting, than in trying to direct more traffic to it in its present state.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.