Saturday, August 1, 2020

Every Silver Lining Has The Ability To Damage Your Sight

This has been a wild and whacky Friday.
I went to my mailbox yesterday and discovered that the debit card from the unemployment "pandemic" relief organization had arrived.
I was in the middle of creating an account with the bank that handles those particular cards when Jacob, and his two friends arrived, and began to wait for me to emerge with my guitar and strap and harmonica.
So, I just pocketed the card, and was able to use it to make the purchase of a beer, and then It was hunky dorey, and we jammed the three of us.
It became apparent that Jacob's two buddies were all about marijuana, and would never have musical instruments in their hands, perhaps, had they not smoked some before picking them up....
But, then I got back home and I managed to create that account, which I logged on to in order to discover that I am getting the 107 dollar minimum amount, based upon whatever data I had given them. I had decided not to send them photoshopped paystubs with my name inserted, and all that, in order to have gotten almost 8,000 bucks; but I err on the side of caution....
I will at least be able to keep pursuing a musical ambition, or whatever the word is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.