Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tropical Rain


Still getting used to the new Blogger interface...
I am about to go and buy 2 cans of Fosters Lager in the oilcan style dispensers. I have found that drinking 2 beers each evening, while not "drinking to elevation," as Ben Franklin warned us all against doing, gives me calories, and a lot of B vitamins, and I haven't been waking up depressed, and I might have even gained a couple pounds.
Ben Franklin's "morning question" that he asked himself, right before washing up and eating his breakfast, was: "What good can I do today?"
So, I have been asking myself the same morning question but just asking it in the early afternoons lately.
Ben Franklin also said: "Eat not to dullness; along with drink not to elevation."
More GIMP editor magic, using "filters."

Now to grab the umbrella and the bike and get the 2 beers.
I should come back here and get 2 solid hours of practice in, using the metronome; and then will go back to work on getting something that I can post here.
Besides charcoal drawings that took me all of 8 minutes to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.