Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Crappy Post

Hot Spot vs. Bluetooth

Technical Crap

 For some reason, my new phone's hot spot connection now shows up in the "select network" menu, on the laptop. It didn't when I first got the new phone.

I had been using Bluetooth to connect to the web using the free data that my phone gets every month. But I noticed that Bluetooth is slower.

But, I wonder if Bluetooth insulates my laptop from cyber attacks, better than a wifi connection.

Someone would have to hack into the phone and then hack into the tethered laptop. I don't run hardly any apps on the phone, but my bank account and all that is on the laptop.

I think it would take a sophisticated hacker to get into my phone and then use the bluetooth to get into the laptop. Someone who would be after bigger fish than my $432 US Bank card;

It is confusing; and I am going to try to find a forum for either Android or for wi-fi, or maybe look for a Reddit sub on the subject.

Crap Crap

And, on this 4th day of the fast and cleanse...

I woke up and actually had another bowel movement, after two full days of not eating anything. It must have been the last stubborn avocado I ate, finally making its exit.

It is possible to have solid waste on a juice fast, in the form of all the fiber that might be in whatever juice you are using for the fast. I usually use apple juice, but if it is the unfiltered, unpasteurized kind, there can be something coming out each morning.

After switching to the water only phase, the body enters a state of "ketosis" where it starts to live off it's own fat. That is the whole idea of fat, I guess, without getting too scientific.

A lot of interesting things happen when the body is starving.

You can feel stoned for a few days as the THC from any pot that you smoked, which is stored in your fat, hence the lore about it taking 20 to 30 days to get out of your system after you stop smoking.

One time, I only had 6 days notice of a drug test requirement for a job that I had been hired for, pending the outcome of that.

Over those 6 days, I drank about 24 ounces of straight vinegar, beginning in the morning and through however long it took me to get it down, one dixie cup sized gulp at a time. That had me going "Yuck!" about 24 times until the bottle was gone.

Then, on the morning of the test, I got off a bus and bought a half gallon of purple grape juice, which I drank as I walked about a mile to the testing location. I wanted to be able to "make some pee" for them, when I got there. But it was a hot day in Jacksonville, and I was sweating the purple juice out as fast as I was drinking it. However, I passed, after only 6 days off pot, and not the "28 days" that I had heard from a lot of different people, as being the length of time where pot would still "show up" on a drug test.

Cocaine is out of your system in 3 days, according to some of those same sources, some of whom I met while in jail, where they were being held on cocaine related charges. I got other data from the heroin addicts in there, right from "the horse's mouth" excuse the pun...

Get Out And Vote!

Political Crap

But, if you really want to get a headache, go to the reddit for the tor onion network anonymous browser.

That browser breaks your data into packets, encrypts them, and then sends them all off in different directions, part of your file might go from Houston to Sydney, Australia, then to Pakistan, before completing the trip though Chicago and then to your computer, while other parts take an entirely different route, perhaps through Iceland and Poland...

That makes it virtually impossible for anyone to trace dark web activity to your I.P. address, but "they" are constantly figuring out methods for doing so. 

I suspect that dead people, and people living outside the U.S., and people under the age of 18 etc., "voted" for Trump in the last election, but the democrats just did a better job, and were better funded by the likes of Zuckerberg and the Twitter billionaire et. al.

The crux of the problem, and why "all of this" isn't coming to light is probably because both parties would come out equally red handed. They might subpoena the voting machines, and learn that both candidates had dark web based help.

Then, the military will have to conduct a do-over election, second week of January, probably; get out and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.