Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Connection Fixed

Site Seeing Woes

Something might be amiss with the connection I'm using and this might not even post...

Messenger vs. Messages 

It reminded me of when, in the late 1980's, I would get a call from a telemarketer trying to get me to switch to Sprint, and I would, just to help the lowly telemarketer make "a sale" or a switch or at least succeed.

Five minutes later, At&T's telemarketer would call and inform me that their records indicate that I had just left AT&T and they hoped that it wasn't because I wasn't satisfied with their service; and, if this had been a lapse of judgement for me, they can remedy it by switching me right back to AT&T.

It wouldn't be long before Sprint would call and I would switch right back...it's nice to be able to say "yes" to a telemarketer and make their day at such a low cost; a lot easier than refinancing my mortgage over the phone or putting insurance on the boat I don't own....

The Third theory is that there really is a globalist conspiracy and I am being banned from Youtube and Facebook and anything else Google owned or tied to...

I did post some pretty explosive political stuff; like saying "Only time and unbiased history will tell if Trump is the best or the worst ever, or somewhere in between..."

The above statement, my friends, is enough to get you unfriended by some and perhaps barred from two of the biggest websites on earth...shades of "the mark of the beast" thing from Revelations (of Saint John) toward the end of the holy bible.

I am going to investigate further before typing further and putting hundreds of words at risk of being deleted by Clint Zuckerburg...or whomever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.