Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Too Close For Comfort

 I've been up a whole 25 hours now.

Left, what I came home to.

This reminds me of that condominium that collapsed in Miami or wherever it was. And to think, had I returned home a little earlier, it might have landed right on me.

Gee, I can't wait to ditch this blog and move to another web address where only those whom I want to know about will know about.

I say this, because I am feeling a lot of anger right now.

But, as soon as I typed that last sentence and hit enter, it dissipated. It's that kind of ephemeral anger. Maybe it's white rage.

I think I have figured out everything I needed to have figured out in order to launch a new web campaign, under a totally different identity, and I am looking forward to having a horse in the race, so to speak.

I want to post things and have them go viral, and I believe I can do so. Not with Google and Mark Zuckerberg (who can go to hell, after his little application goes the way of MySpace in a few years) working against me.

My "woke" bit is set to almost zero, what a pity, but I will fix that.

Or I will snap mentally because of the microwaves that are being directed at us Sacred Heart residents by some agency, perhaps a government one.

I knew that there was something amiss about this "free" apartment that I was "entitled" to, along with a bunch of other colored people who are either "chronically homeless," or mentally ill, or (you guessed it) both.

They are trying to keep pace with the Chinese in the technological realm of using microwaves, directed at humans, in order to destroy them over time, without leaving a trace. We are the guinea pigs, here at Sacred Heart apartments, where one needs to smoke crack just to be social.

I started to suspect as much a few years ago.

They are experimenting on us. This might explain why my friend Jacob, after staying here a week or so, decided to get the hell out of here.

I have heard noises and things that made me think the place may be haunted, but the loud noise that I can't tell where is coming from, like taking a marble and spinning around a giant metal funnel, so it would go around and around, gradually descending into the constricted tube so it would spin faster and faster. Plus, every time I connect to my hotspot there is shown as one of the other "available" networks, one simply designated as NSA, National Security Administration?

Nothing is free in life, and so, in exchange for this apartment I am being subjected to experimentation. Such as the heating and air unit which has to have water running through it, under pressure that makes it sound like there is a fire hose blasting water through it.

It gets to me, to the point where I think I am going to run and slam my head into a wall. And I can hear voices in it; can make out words, if I listen closely; or more so, if I let my mind go.

I fixed the guitar and so I can now go back out to busk. 

I am thinking about just getting a better guitar. Better even than the Takamine which is pretty nice, all things considered. I will make that determination after my first night back out busking.

I could have used all this lock down time to become a practicing maniac and wound up coming out been able to play some Tommy Emmanuel stuff when I resumed busking.

But, that didn't quite materialize. I have been practicing some, though.

The tequila I bought an hour ago, after not having slept for a whole day is starting to hit me; and I am starting to realize that I hate almost everyone's guts.

Especially that Facebook guy, Zuckerberg.

I despise him, along with that Twitter guy, and that Instagram guy. I never liked Bill Gates much, either, apparently neither did his now ex-wife. They poured (laundered) tons of money into a bunch of non profits that have a "green new earth agenda." A lot of that is OK; if they can accelerate to removal of all gas cars from the earth, sure. And, the oil producing people really did gain a lot of power over the years and would have been an obstacle...

But, what a bunch of jerks, disabling comments on stuff I post to Youtube because I watched a "right wing conspiracy" video and "liked" it. Then I opened an account on Gab.com...then I disappeared from search results on Google, wow.

Their applications, which took no more skill to write than the MySpace or the Napster, or the LiveJournal, or the Alta Vista ones that were just as prominent at one time -just happened to "take off" just because of them having guessed right about some nuance that "the people" preferred over the other dozen or so competing apps at the time; and now they think they are in a position to rule the world; deciding the outcomes of national elections, etc. What's wrong with that picture?




I also left a lengthy message on the site of some guy who makes podcasts pertaining to musical gear. I asked him what his advice would be as far as me setting up the headset microphone so I can plug it into the portable amp that fits in my backpack. I hope he comments back. He might, because his podcasts get few enough views that he will actually see my question.

I almost went to bed 4 hours ago, which would have had me waking up at the "normal" hour of around sunrise. But, I am still up.

I fixed the Takamine guitar that I use to busk with; finally.

It, along with the bikes with the flat tires, and basically everything visible in a panoramic view of my apartment, had been sitting there, waiting for me to get to it.

Above: I believe when I complete this puzzle, then a lot of things will have fallen into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.