Friday, November 19, 2021

A Total Eclipse From Sacred Heart

And, I am still struggling with the mental fogginess that made me miss most of Jeopardy today. I looked at the clock about 20 minutes before it was to come on, and then I became distracted and missed almost all of it. That has been happening almost every day lately...



Last night was the full eclipse of the moon, the longest such eclipse since 1447, or something.

Our skies were clear and the air was dry, due to a cold front having moved in. We had a crystal clear view of it.

I went out to see, and found it to be just the moon shrinking in size, but looking different than the typical crescent shape because of the arc of the earth's shadow being different than the shape made by the sun hitting the moon.

Other than that, it was just fading out. It was a good chance to ponder the celestial wonders and get an idea of just how big and how far away the moon is.

I went out at about 2:30, a half hour before full eclipse and walked up to the bar on the corner to look for tobacco in the ashtrays. I'm still busking only for cat food and not allowing myself to make enough to tempt me into drinking...

There was a young couple outside the bar, which had closed, who were looking skyward. The guy was tall and kind of skinny with wild and kind of scraggly hair. He was in the middle of narrating the eclipse to a pale skinned, medium sized girl, with washed out looking freckles on her face and hair that that obviously been dyed red; a combination that made her look like Jen Psaki, the press secretary.

She exuded all the warmth of an inebriated person, by extending her hand to me, asking me my name and telling me hers, something that went in one ear and out the other. I don't think I remembered it for more than one second. She then admonished me to "Look at the moon!"

The guy had lowered his voice and changed the tone of it to one of annoyance, upon seeing me pick a whole cigarette, which was broken in the middle but hadn't been lit, off the ground. Each of them were holding lit cigarettes.

The guy affected much annoyance, as if the act of me picking a cigarette off the ground was a passive aggressive way of trying to bum one off them. Like I was trying to manipulate them into offering me one of theirs.

"Yeah, it really doesn't look much that much different than a regular crescent moon," I said, and before I could qualify that any, the guy jumped in:

"Well, it looks interesting to me!"

I gave him that, "Yeah, you can see the arc of the shadow and get an idea of how big the earth is..."

That seemed to annoy him just as much, as if he would have rather that I had tried to argue that it wasn't very interesting, so as to give him a chance to be confrontational. People's reactions to alcohol differ and he might have been the foil to the young lady's gregarious, hand shaking warmth -the odious drunk that allowed them to drink together with him keeping her in check with his cantankerousness..

I walked back to Sacred Heart, after finding enough butts to unwrap and smoke out of my one-hitter to last the rest of the evening, thinking about how I, in a sense, had exerted more gravity than the moon itself; being able to change the state of mind of another person merely by picking a cigarette up off the sidewalk.

The irony of them both puffing away on tobacco throughout the encounter wasn't lost on me. They are probably "woke" and the guy had projected their own fault -tobacco addiction- upon me, and had found a reason to hate me for something that they were so blatantly just as much at fault for... That's from the playbook of "the left," YouTube tells me...

That Rittenhouser trial, or whatever the kid's name is, is over. 

I guess the jury agreed that they wouldn't have just lain there on the ground while hoodlums kicked and beat them with skateboards. Not if they had the means to put their attackers down. I wonder how many jurors had their businesses burned to the ground or their cars smashed and set on fire...

The attackers, like "Dirty Harry," had, I guess, lost count "in all this confusion" of how many bullets the kid should have had left. They probably weren't knowledgeable enough to know how many that exact model of rifle could hold.

Too bad for them; that none of them Googled it when they first saw it in the kid's hands. Then they could have sent one wife beater after another child molester to offer themselves as sacrificial lambs, to "take one for the team," until the tell tale "click" of an empty firing chamber was heard. 

Then, they would have been able to descend upon the kid like the zombies in that "Bronx Tale(?)" movie, or the Night of the Living Dead or whichever they chose to imitate; or maybe just like a simple pack of wolves. (I have seen less than 30 movies in the past 30 years; 20 of those in the past 2 years; but, occasionally seeing "trailers" and posters hung in front of theaters, I guess qualifies me to use movie references).

That's what the generals did in World War I -send 2,000 guys over a wall into a spray of machine gun bullets, with the strategy being that 200 would survive and be able to step over the 1,800 dead bodies of their buddies so they could set up a "position" in enemy territory.

That's what our grandfathers were willing to do to defend our freedom.

Now all these woke progressive's just want to burn and loot and cry when 3 of them get vaporized; give me a break. This is a pathetic generation; except for kids like that Kyle or whatever his name was; from Wiscoshia, or wherever that was...I don't feel like looking it up...

I kinda hope they do riot and expose themselves that way...

Good for those people of Kashcoska Wisconsin, or wherever it was. Those are good, salt of the earth people, who believe in doing the right thing. That would be a good community to move to -one worth defending.

It doesn't matter if a kid has a poster of Trump in his bedroom which he saluted on his way out to protect those businesses. The law protects everybody. 

The only thing that mattered was that two seconds, when the guy was too far away to grab for the kid's gun, but then started to step towards it. Yes, he might have just wanted to shake the kid's hand, and say: "Wow, you must have been a cute boy when you were seven," or whatever that guy might have said.

And the half second when the other guy was raising the skateboard, poised to bring it down upon the kid a second time; that half second also needed to be brought into evidence; nothing more; who cares what the kid's "beliefs" were, are, or ever will be..?

We mourn the loss of the antifa guy's, despite their criminal histories, don't we? Death is the Great Equalizer... and so is Lady Justice.

The business that Kyle was protecting happened to be in one of the HUD "Opportunity Zones" targeted for destruction by the global corporatocracy. 

There is a correlation between riot damage and the tax-attractive Opportunity Zones in Kenosha, Minneapolis and Portland.

The razed properties will be sold for pennies on the dollar, and the government may use them to build apartment high rises to accommodate the influx of immigrants, perhaps. Or to facilitate the moving of people from the suburbs into cities where they will live a lot like people in China do.

People who can be controlled by propaganda coming over their smart phones are probably lost causes.

If you actually think that that kid was guilty, after seeing all the evidence (the damn video) then you are goofy; and dangerous -you could be made to believe anything, by whomever controls "the narrative."

The narrative

Covid-19 is a special, extra deadly virus like the world has never before seen. It is "novel" (not to be confused with fictitious). 

Down The Earth's Throat

Now, everybody lock down so that 90 % of gas powered cars can be taken off the road immediately, and so that money can be funneled through "pandemic assistance" programs to pay people to not work, so that those monies can be taxed as soon as it is spent, not at small businesses, but at the Amazon's and WalMart's and Whole Foods, of the world; enriching a few, while depleting many, and wind up being taxed right back into the governments hands so that it can be paid to pharmaceutical companies, for the purchase of 3 shots for everybody in the world -rich nations first; then nations of color; then, of course at least one booster shot, as the little people become more and more dependent upon a government that is being directed by an elite few to force a green planet down the earth's throat.

I don't have the energy to try to articulate this OPINION of mine in an any more organized way than in the rant above...

Brain Fog

The juice fast that I'm supposed to be on, to clear my mind and give me boundless energy, I have been sabotaging by sneaking a little apple pie here and there, and, last night, eating peanut butter with fruit-only preserves, and this morning, stirring stevia and cocoa into my coffee.

That's kind of a recipe for brain fog; at least for me.

But I'm glad they -the jury- didn't let the mob imprison that kid, merely because they think he might vote for Trump, after he turns 18...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.