Wednesday, November 17, 2021

XinJiang Dance To Start Wednesday

 A New Practice

I have decided to make practicing the guitar the primary thing to structure my day around.


Going to Youtube and then watching video after political video is, I believe, wasting time and sapping my energy at some level.

"How can these people be so stupid," say's one side about the other.

"They must think we are stupid," say's the other side.

"How can anyone be stupid enough to watch these 'news' channels for a couple hours every day?" say I.

If I start practicing my scales and things, then I become absorbed into that and never get to the Youtube stuff, which might be yet another form of addiction.

Instead of practicing to the simple click of a metronome, I decided to choose a beat from about 400 of them that are programmed into my keyboard. After settling upon the XinJiang beat, I then Googled that type of music to discover that it is the rhythm for a dance done by those Uigyurs (sp?) from China, that are purportedly being oppressed by the CCP.

The video of their women dancing to the XinJiang beat had comments under it by people claiming that the smiles on their faces were fake, and that they were acting happy under the points of guns...

Then, after it ended, there were no recommendations at all on the right of my screen -first time I've ever had that happen...
Then, I remembered that my blog has been secretly banned by the CCP, according to one comment I got that was written in Chinese..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.