Sunday, November 28, 2021

...Not Even A Mouse

 

Did I just not see my favorite mule; on the webcam?

It is still kind of early. I went and got batteries for my amp and I would play just for the fun of it; but; wearing down the batteries just to regale my mule?? I don't know..,

It's about eight in the evening and I'm trying to get a guitar sound out of a combination of amps that I pulled out of the closet wherein there is actually a lot of electronic stuff that was given to me; a lot of it by Bobby, and then there i the amp that Jacob brought over that's speaker doesn't sound but that has sound coming out of the headphone jack, which can be run to another amp, like my portable Yamaha that has its own effects, in line with the effects from the first amp.

What I am getting at is an Adrian Belew type of setup, as that guy is famous for rigging up odd combinations of electronics in order to get sounds like elephants from the guitar.

Elephants that are afraid of mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.