Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Mask Nazi Exposes A Conspiracy To Evict Me

Something I had never thought of when, instead, assuming that the staff at Sacred Heart were trying to get rid of me so they could give my apartment to a trans-sexual person of color, or anyone not a straight white male....

They are trying to kick out all the non-vaccinated. Duh! It was right in front of me all this time, like the mask on Tim's face!

Tim, the night security guy, whom I have dubbed: "the mask Nazi," told me so much this evening.

"They need to get all the un-vaccinated people out of here; it's a matter of public health!" he said, through gritted teeth, but, perhaps by slip of tongue.

That explains a lot of things like my never seeing the bills for whatever rent I was being charged, pursuant to my getting the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. That culminating in a lump sum bill being sent after about 8 months had gone by, with a 5 day notice to either pay the whole amount, or evacuate the premises.

Didn't I Just Sign A New Lease?

I was presented with a new lease to sign today, with "Urgent" rubber stamped at the top. I know I just signed a new lease about 2 months ago; I remember because I had to find a blue ink pen in order to do so.

But, here was another one that needs signing.

I flipped through it and noticed that only one thing had been added to the clauses. Now, within the one that deals with "noise" has been added that no "band instruments" are allowed in apartments; and that no music lessons, either instrumental or vocal are now permitted.

So now none of the residents need be bothered with hearing singing or the playing of "band instruments" which I assume means brass horns and bass and snare drums, as in marching bands; but it doesn't specify.

I suppose when I turn sixty in a span of time that I have no reason to believe won't pass as quickly as the last 9 months have; I will be able to roam the world, busking around the globe and only coming back here to cool my heels.

Security guy Tim told me that the vaccines would eradicate the novel virus, just wipe it off the face of the earth; and it would go the way of small pox "If it wasn't for people like you who won't get the vaccine!" He said that the reason the thing is mutating "so much" is because of the un-vaccinated. 

"But it's mutating into less lethal variants, so maybe the unvaxxed are doing everyone a favor.

"Not the Delta; the Delta is still out there, and it's lethal!"

I would have asked Tim what that has to do with the un-vaccinated, but how would he know when the national head of public health, Doctor Eff, seems to be clueless himself... 

And he sits there absorbing everything that comes over his phone; and believes it. Even though we are finding out more and more about this disease as we go along; and we are finding out more and more about what is coming over people's phones.

So, now it seems that playing an instrument and singing are prohibited at Sacred Heart.

That new regulation doesn't seem to be directed at any tenants in particular, though, does it? 

No, YOU'RE all a sham, vwbustube! Well, someone is all a sham. Someone seems more believable... 1.2K likes...that's more than Biden has, isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.