Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Weather To Surprise Me

The sun is about to rise on this Tuesday morning.

I've been up almost 24 hours at this point.

I still want to do a few more things before going to sleep.

Jacob and I had about a 45 dollar Saturday night (shown) and it seemed like we got there around 10 p.m. and played until, I think it was 12:51.

We were visited by a group of people who turned into a phenomena which takes place about once a year, and can best be described as "the group of people who come along and want to sing "Hotel California." That turned into one of the musical highlights and one of the 20 dollar tips that came our way...

I'm pretty convinced that, were I to be able to work up to busking for 40 hours a week; I would be taking home somewhere close to $600 per week, tax free. I say this because we were also reminded that there are people who will just throw 20 bucks in your jar upon the sight of you there busking, whether you are playing or not. There is a certain amount that you could make just sitting there with an instrument; which is probably something close to whatever the minimum wage is.

When I was homeless and hence always walking around the Quarter somewhere, I would be stopped at least once a night by someone who would see the guitar on my back and offer 10 or 20 bucks if I would take it out of the case and play, usually Neil Young or Bob Dylan.

Time is flying; in about 40 hours from now, my food card will be charged up and I will probably do another "intermittent" fast upon juice and spring water for a few days; and then just spring water.

Wim Hof suggests that people do his breathing exercises on an empty stomach in order to get the full effect from it. When I did them after not eating for 5 or 6 days; the experience was pretty amazing. I think I was manufacturing dopamine in my brain, and maybe even some other drug like ecstasy.

I suppose I will do a few rounds of Wim now, even though I ate about 2 hours ago. It was only chick peas and rice that I ate, though.

Yesterday I went back to the plasma place, and was able to catch Harold up on his food, off of the 40 bucks they gave me for 750 ml. of my plasma, and then I drank a few good beers, counter to my decision to give up drinking and stick to kratom and LSD as my combination of choice; along with getting high on my own supply through the Wim Hof method.

I have yet to fully engage in his program by adding cold showers to my daily routine. I have managed to turn the dial on a hot shower towards the cold end of the spectrum for the last 30 seconds of a it; which is kind of the gateway to eventually being able to take ice cold ones. In the winter, some of the water in the pipes that run under the building in the crawl space can get pretty darned cold. 

Well, the sun is up, but it's behind some pretty thick clouds. I haven't paid much attention to any weather forecasts lately. I guess I just want the weather to surprise me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.