Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Need To Clean House

I was thinking that I would blog here in a very limited scope, and then move my posts to some place where they won't be shadow banned by "the algorithm."

But that has moved me towards the eschewing of "current events" as much as possible and trying to steer towards more universal things.

I'm hoping a kind of Elon Musk figure will come along and liberate Blogger in the same way; so my thoughts will be allowed into the mainstream again.

All signs point to me going out to play soon; yet a part of me wants to stay here, eat and practice the guitar; and then just try to make it to the plasma place in the morning.
I have given the plasma place a two week or so rest from me; and I guess in the next few minutes, maybe over a cup of coffee, I'll decide upon whether or not I want to ride down there; the webcam shot will be crucial...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.