Wednesday, October 9, 2024

In A Vise

I've been going through a toothache situation for nigh on a week...
The pain goes entirely away sometimes; such as this afternoon. So I wish I hadn't told Lilly about the thing at all. Now she is liable to call me any time and demand an update as to the progress I have made on it. 

I was too lazy to go to the emergency room. Last night I went there and, after a couple hours decided to leave; not having brought a book to read and being subjected to that Seth Meyers late night guy whom I once watched through the entirety of one of his shows and did not laugh at all. I shook my head over the fact that their must be a lot of people who think he is funny...

Anyways, I walked up to the receptionist type nurse and said; "I'm not feeling very well at all, I'm just going to call this off..."

I thought it was funny and befitting someone whose upper jaw feels like it's in a vise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, to me are like deflated helium balloons with notes tied to them, found on my back porch in the morning...