Tuesday, November 22, 2022

2 Weeks Between Posts

 

Off to the "new" plasma place to get 100 dollars for 690 milliliters of my life giving fluid...
I've been pretty busy the past 2 weeks but haven't expanded the "morning routine" past washing all the dishes and wiping down the kitchen counters...
Taking out the trash and replenishing Harold's liter box would come next on the checklist...
Blogging after that, I suppose...
Although I'm thinking of shifting away from blogging about the trivialities of a typical day and rather devoting it to stories that can come from anywhere in the past...
In fact I'm just now dredging up memories through the meditations and such that I'm doing; and I suppose a lot of that stuff, I had been suppressing. So, maybe more stories here, which will absolve me from having to guild the lily and make an ordinary day seem interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.