Saturday, December 3, 2022

Right Now I Am Writing

I think I'm playing a lot better than I have in the past. And I suppose it is from playing with Jr and having to play very accurately or else there will be 2 guitars not quite right, and the effect on the ear of such a situation being something like 4 times worse than that of just one guitarist who sucks (because you have to square the values, for some reason) it becomes incumbent upon me to try to not be the one screwing up.
And so, I hope that bears fruit soon.


And it is time to sleep. 

Right: I still have not had the courage to take an ice bath, as per the directives of Wim Hof (right) in his method, the other half of which consisting of a breathing exercise...

I am perhaps afraid of the cold, perhaps having frozen to death in almost all of my past lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.