Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Keep Playing

Downtown Fairhope (left).
It took so long to download this photo; I'm not going to delete it now.
This is where I will attempt to sit on a milk crate and play, later on this week.
The average value of the cars seen, is up around $50k, wouldn't you say?
This could be a great place to play, or a great place to be run off by The Law.
Last night, I played the open mic at The Garage. It was not hosted by the usual blues-playing guy.
I did about 3 songs, and after the second one, a guy came and put 5 bucks in the empty cupholder, attached to the mic stand, saying "keep playing," as he did.
I think I was the only performer to get tipped.
For now, I guess I'll keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.