Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pineapple Juice Today??

I drank a lot of apple juice last night.
Today, I will drink more juice. I am thinking about pineapple, even though it is a little absorbantly priced at $2.78 per half gallon.
This morning I woke up and set myself to the task of gathering up all the clothes which I intend to wash, down at Cooper's Park. I will wear them damp, as it will be in the 70's this evening; they will dry.
I have been sleeping in the graveyard, these first three nights of freedom.
The first day out, I ate a lot of plums.
The second day, I had some mixed nuts, a pickle and some salsa, all mixed together. I needed that.
Today, it has been juice so far. I started a batch of honey mead, by placing spring water with a measure of honey, along with raisins, inside a bottle. I will allow it to ferment and will have a healthy alternative to cheap beer in about two weeks.
Parcel Arrives
Upon being released from jail, and retrieving my guitar and pack, I made my way to the Dauphin Market. On my way there, I found a dollar laying on the sidewalk, near a tattoo shop. I bought one beer and drank it in Bienville Park.
Then, upon impulse, I called Jeff the Potter, who informed me that a package had arrived from London in general, and the Lidgeleys more specifically.
The package was right on time, with cigarettes, and some cash; and the mosquito repellant became necessary, as it seems that the mosquitos chose some time in April to come out of hibernation.
Hangout Music Festival
There is a music festival coming to Gulf Shores, which is about 35 miles away, next week.
It starts on May 20th and goes for three days.
I plan upon being there and getting there by hitch hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.