Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taking On Water

Next Up, Mobile Bayfest
I have heard
that Duran Duran are going to play at this year's Bayfest in Mobile.
I have ground to a halt, here in Mobile. Flat broke with little relief in sight.
Last night, some friends who actually got out and worked the day, gave me a beer and a few smokes. That was the highlight of Wednesday night.
I now have the bike with the flat tire ready to go to New Orleans. I just hope that I can at least have a few bucks in my pocket before I get on the train late tonight.
I have some peanut butter and will just need to take along some water..
I now go to check my e-mail to see if Sue wrote me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.