Saturday, May 3, 2014

6 Minutes To Post

I just got back from Wal-Mart, where I looked at laptop computers. There were none that were even in the price range of the Toshiba in Radio Shack, which is on sale for $148 (60% off the regular price of $329...).
The odd thing was, that when I saw that laptop, I had 148 dollars, just about exactly, on me. (excluding the 3% jar-that-will-never-ever-be-tapped-into, which is up a little over 40 bucks).

  • 52 Dollar Wednesday
  • 27 Dollar Thursday
  • 34 Dollar Friday
I haven't drank alcohol in 24 days, now. Wednesday night, I looked at the red wines in Rouses Market, though.
What stopped me from buying any was the fact that, after not drinking for 3 weeks, I would only want to break that fast with a fine bottle, one which would be at least 20 bucks.
I thought about not getting a laptop, due to spending money on wine, and blew off the idea.
I also thought about that one bottle starting a nightly trend, which would cut into my energy levels, reduce my playing times along with my skill level, and....well, it's been 24 days.
If I buy the laptop, this blog should take off.......

1 comment:

  1. I've had really good luck buying "demo" items from Radio Shack, like the computer that's been out on display for a year etc. They tend to have double the warranty, etc. And the item's been "burned in".

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.