Friday, June 13, 2014

12 Dollar Thursday Night


I was able to get batteries for my spotlight.
I was under the dock by about 4 a.m. after spending time on this computer; mostly on Facebook, for about 3 hours after I had finished playing.
I couldn't fall asleep until well into the morning, but came out around 3:15 p.m. and it is now almost 8:30 in the evening.
I think, despite the fact that I make most of my money after midnight, I could seriously use a "day" spot...
Tonight should be interesting; it's Friday; but it's slow; and there is a huge "Church" group of some sort here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.