Sunday, August 19, 2018

An Increase In Libido: Day 4

This is going to require a little more work...
My participation in the clinical study for the drug that I am taking continues, but I have been too lazy to Google whatever it is -I would have to call Anna at the office and ask her: "What did you say the name of the stuff was?" and then Google it.

I am pretty sure that I did not get the placebo, as I am feeling a slight effect, an increase in libido, as a matter of fact.

Some of the girls that hang around the Uxi Duxi are looking especially good to me, lately, especially Amanda, and even Erin, to a degree.

The specific instructions to take one pill from bottle A and one from bottle B, before moving to the second set of bottles A and B, have me wondering.
I wonder if the placebo might be contained in one set of bottles but not the other. Why else would Anna have told me to finish the first two bottles before going to the next.
Either way, it seems that this supply will take me right up to the time of my second visit to the place.
I thought that this was going to make me postpone a trip to New England until the 14 week study is over, but now that I think of it, I could still go, but would have to cut my visit off at around 12 days, so as to make it back here for my next appointment.
That might work out well, as that would give me plenty of time to see everyone I want to up there, and would have me leaving before I overstayed my welcome, and back before anyone got sick of taking care of Harold the cat.

4 comments:

  1. If you can busk one or two nights in Charlottesville, you might make enough for the bus to Worcester, Ma., plus the trip back, just say in

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I just thought of it: An increase in libido and a decrease in li-pee-do.

    Honestly, it was the drinking. When I was drinking, I'd have to pee *very* suddenly. I've seen others do the sudden dash for the bathroom when they're drinking too much, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, for the sake of their study they didn't seem to care that it could have been alcohol induced, "caffeine makes it worse," was about the only thing mentioned along those lines.
    But it qualifies me for the study and the fifty bucks every 12? days or so -I'm just waiting for them to text me with my next appointment time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey $50 is $50 I'd go for it too.

    I used to go into sleep-walking mode, or I guess it's called blacking out, similar to when you'd wake up in the morning and find money in your guitar case and no memory of the night before.

    In my case I'd stumble around for a place to pee, most of the time in the bathroom or the dedicated plastic coffee can but not always. It was a bad sign when I woke up with my T-shirt on but nothing else, Donald Duck style. I'd next find my pissed-in sweat pants, underwear, and socks in a pile on the floor.

    Keeping away from alcohol, sleep-pees are just not a problem. If I have to pee I wake up, am fully awake and in control of myself, and all's well.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.