Friday, August 3, 2018

The Solution

It's Friday, and I had planned upon texting Lilly to invite her to Starbucks, where I still have money on a gift card.
She hasn't invited me to swim lately, and I don't blame her because I kind of went silent on the texting, after she had invited me to a pool party to celebrate Chantilly's return from Ireland, but then uninvited me, I'm guessing because I hadn't taken her advice and gone and gotten a bathing suit, and had swam for a second time wearing regular shorts.

She might have not wanted me to appear that way at the pool party, where, who knows who else might have been invited and what they might think of a guy swimming in regular shorts like a skeezer would do.
And, perhaps if they were going to barbecue then I would be one more mouth to feed.

Whatever the case, I was going to try to patch things up by inviting her for coffee, but now it is late and time to busk on a Friday night.

I don't totally feel like it but know I would feel guilty home on a Friday night and as if I might make enough money to wind up saying: "And I was going to stay in and miss out on all this," type of thing...
It would be inviting financial ruin to stay in especially after having concluded that adding to my busking hours is going to be "the solution."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.