Monday, March 18, 2019

Bare With Me

It is almost 10:30 PM, I have had a shot of kratom and the Lilly Pad bekons me.
I only made about 12 bucks last night, but, once again there were still people walking around as I was packing up and leaving at about 1:30 AM.

The strings on the guitar are one day older. The next 8 bucks I make will have to go for a new pair; and then I will have to stop putting the cart before the horse and bump having new strings up on the priority list.
Keep new strings and harmonicas and new strings and harmonicas will keep you, I always say....

Oh,and I have not yet begun to mess with the appearance of this blog, as I keep in the back of my mind a plan to either migrate to Wordpress or to buy a domain and keep using Blogger....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.