Thursday, August 1, 2019

Spoken Words

Dear readers I am pacing back and forth in front of the Rouses Market

connected to their Wi-Fi.
I had a little scare when my blog was inaccessible but it turned out that the Blogger site itself was down temporarily and it wasn't just my blog but I haven't posted in awhile and I'm doing this by speaking the post into my phone and about It is Thursday night and it was 90°+ today, but feels like 79 now, and I'm probably going to go out and busk.
They are closing off Bourbon Street, one block at a time, to replace underground pipes or something, and they are doing the 800 block now. This is keeping some people from venturing past the barricades and coming down as far as where I play, I think.
The barricades are tall chain link fences with plastic sheets covering them as if they want to hide the area being dug up from view. This hides also, the Clover Grill and the Nola Poboys places (both "5 star" establishments) from view, too, never mind Lafitt's another block down.
Any day now, perhaps tonight, they will start digging up Lilly's block, and when this happens, I can't see playing there, unless it has the desired consequence of keeping me visible to the bar patrons along with funneling them past me when they leave.
Every year the odds of my making a trip to New England diminish.
I just might hop out onto the road and busk my way up there, going from Starbucks to Starbucks to blog my progress, until I get the tip somewhere large enough to take to Greyhound to get a ticket all the way to Worcester, Mass

4 comments:

  1. I've changed my blog URL to http://www.buskinginsiliconvalley.blogspot.com because why the fuck not.

    Truthfully, I'm about as likely to make it back to Hawaii as you are to New England, and we're both better off making the best of things where we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GET THE BEST HACKING SERVICES‼️
      The issue of SCAM is rampant today in the internet. People no longer trust adverts they see in sites especially in comments.
      But
      COPE TECHS is an organization that you can trust when it comes to HACKING SERVICES. Our Hacking Services is to help individuals and not for theft purposes.

      Here is a list of HACKING SERVICES we can offer to you-:
      ▪️Giving Financial support 💵💶through our Bitcoin Mining ⛏ ⚒process and funding it to a paypal account if need be.
      ▪️Phone 📲 & Computer💻 Hacks
      ▪️Email 📧 & Social Media Account💝 Hacks
      ▪️Changing of Grades🗞& Credit Score💰
      ▪️Detection of weakness and upgrade of FireWall and lots more.
      Our Hacks are Suberb and always ready to hack for you, any day, anytime.

      If you ever need help or Hacking Services, please contact us trough our Secure line. Our services to you will be Concealed and for no reason be revealed to others. You have our word on that.
      Calls, voicemails and text are all accepted.
      Contact-: +1(808) 600 0773
      Email-: copetechs@gmail.com








      Delete
  2. Can you use the disruption to experiment with playing in different places? What about playing along the river, like that trumpet player who you said made so much on things like "the eentsy weentsy spider"?

    Maybe you could play rhythm for, or even just be a place-holder for, someone on Bourbon street?

    Something weird is happening where I am: The buskers seem to be going away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test of my ability to post to the blog using the smartphone that has no service but for some reason comes to life and connects to the wi-fi at the MetroPCS store where I bought the phone and since I have come to within a hundred feet of it to get cat food at Banks Street Market meat store I am somehow connected to the internet I think if you are reading this then it is true

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.