Saturday, September 26, 2020

Exile On Main Street

 Wow, I am about to go out, it will be around three thirty in the morning, when I sally forth.

It is all about nicotine. I have some food; a couple of potatoes in the oven as a matter of fact.

I had passed on a spinach and goat's milk cheese pizza, on sale at $4.99.

I am listening to the Rolling Stones album from 1972, "Exile On Main Street," as I do this post.

I would have been 10 years old at the time the album came out, and I would have been of the opinion then that "they just don't sing as good as the Beatles."

I mean compare Mick Jagger's voice on the song right after "Tumbling Dice" to Paul McCartney singing "Michelle" for example...just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.