Friday, November 6, 2020

No Comment

 Anonymous said:

"Daniel, you are not an intellectual nor a political analyst.

Seriously...shut the fuck up."

 


Wow, my last post drew about 4 times the traffic this blog usually gets.

People shared it despite how pedestrian my knowledge seems to be, to some, and how "erroneous" my (excuse me) opinion is.

Anonymous, let me replace your comment with: "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it."

That's what you really meant to put in the comment box, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and revise it for you. One day you will, hopefully, thank me.

"Shut the fuck up" makes you sound un-American, at best.

I get that you are probably thinking: "I want to be un-American; I hate that country because [insert Black Lives Matter narrative here]."

You remind me of the woman "of color" who had stepped outside the Shell station for a cigarette when I was there a couple hours ago, who asked me if I knew who won the presidential election.

I told her I wasn't sure, but I had overheard someone saying "I guess we're getting a new president."

"Good, we need a new president," she said.

I'm not sure she even realized she had spoken. She was puffing on her cigarette and staring blankly off into space, as if hypnotized.

"Why?'

"'Cause, read the articles... everything on TV; and everything..."

I see. The articles. Everything on TV. 

Might as well add "stuff online."

Does she understand that her "identity" as a woman of color was bestowed upon her by a faction that want's to divide the planet into just two groups. The whites, and everyone else? How do you get all the diverse races of the world, from Asian to Black to Indian to Latino, to circle their wagons and unite against the common enemy, that manifests itself through white skin?

Divide the world into 2 groups; white people on one side; and anyone at all who is tainted by even the smallest dab of non-white blood, on the other side, as "people of color." A global push for the vanquishment of the white man. But Adolf Hitler was evil incarnate for trying to do it the other way around...

The designation of "Non white" is fraught with the implication that those people are lacking (niggardly, if you will) in some way; that they are "not" something. That smacks of being "less than," a stigma they have been saddled with since time immemorial.

Better to be "of" something, than to be a "non" anything, right?

Like "of" the people, by the people, and for the people, type of thing. Not to muddy the water (excuse the pun) with that analogy. To use a canine analogy; this would embody all permutations of mutt).  

And so, anonymous wants me to shut up. That leads me to believe that I was making some sense.

"Give me one instance of Donald Trump being a racist..."

"Shut up!"

"Wasn't it Biden who was photographed alongside KK Klansmen?"

"Shut up!"

"Wasn't the stock market hitting record highs right before the virus..."

"Shut up; seriously. We need a new president.

I think the whole concept of the Democrat "plantation mentality" is more real than "Will you just shut up" and pondering why those who apparently have almost total control of "the media are so hell bent on removing the president, a lot more intriguing than "Shut the f*** up" also.  

There is no "delete" button on the reader's end of this blog, so she couldn't just cancel me, like she probably has done to anyone who was a "friend" of hers on Facebook, after that person begged to differ on any matter, ("I guess only time will tell how good a president Trump is being" or something equally outrageous and blasphemous would do the job). Or maybe for not agreeing wholeheartedly enough; because silence is violence, type of thing. Come to think of it, if silence is violence then Anonymous is all confused. Is she inciting me in some way?

And so, reminiscent of the PBS anchorwoman whom I saw cut Trump off mid-sentence during the first debate, apparently as soon as she sensed that something he was in the middle of saying might potentially gain traction with an objective viewer...they certainly don't need to hear this...to do the all important "station identification" notice, from alongside her openly gay sidekick, Amy. Who wouldn't have already intuited that they were watching PBS at the sight of the all gay, all female crew?  

Amy wore a smirk that she borrowed from Kamala Harris throughout most of the night (one that said smugly: "We're just gonna cut you off at will; problem solved!" I guess it was just so titillating for her to have such power -over a man- that she couldn't keep a straight face (excuse the pun).

"How many hot dogs can you eat?"

"Anonymous" doesn't want anyone else exposed to my point of view.

She isn't a generation z special snowflake because one of them would have thrown in an insult about my personal appearance; like something I saw online today where a rather heavy set guy in Michigan had found someone on the voter's registry who was apparently 118 years old when he voted for Joe Biden Tuesday (but Trump is the nefarious one). 

He posting a video of himself exposing the scandal and the first person to comment about what he thought of it was a generation z BLM type who wrote: "How many hot dogs can you eat?" You see, the guy was kind of fat; and so...who is going to take his claim seriously? Plus, that deflected the subject away from election fraud because now everyone was laughing at his expense and giving the snowflake virtual high fives and had forgotten already what the video was about. Plus, the heavyset guy probably was dissuaded from pursuing the matter because his feelings were hurt and so that would mean; drop the matter; just click away from it and block the guy who made the hot dog comment, so he can never hurt you again, type of thing.

Or the snowflake would have made an ageist comment like: "Shut up, boomer, I didn't think the nurses allowed you to have your phone after 10 PM." lights out.

Anonymous is probably ol' Alex in California (the "put down" guy) unable to step outside himself long enough to see a sixty year old man with a brain pickled in vodka, who has taken on the attributes of the very "zombies" which he sees around every corner; while deeming himself superior to them based upon an intellect that makes him capable of delivering of himself, as a counterpoint to my 600 word editorial, such pearls of political analytical wisdom as: "Shut the f*** up" and name calling.

Isn't it Psychology 101 that the undisciplined mind is going to see one's own shortcomings in other people?

So the comment could have been from Alex who is afraid he is losing his intellect and his grip upon what is going on politically in liberal far left California; and is afraid he is turning into a zombie.

But, as my hit counter showed, some 75 people re-tweeted the post; which is practically "viral" for a blog that I have been slacking off on, in recent months. The days of getting 400-500 hits on a given day are gone. But I had to spend about 3 hours a day and post 25 times in a given month to see that kind of return.

Back to the topic, nobody has a right, in this great country, to tell another citizen to shut up.

Read the amendments to the U.S. constitution. It won't take you long to get to the one that deals with free speech. Then you can fact-check me. 

Just put "the first amendment to the U.S. constitution" into the Google search box on your phone, and you'll be off to the races.


You can learn a lot from your smartphone. it can be an educational tool.

In fact, I use the Internet to visit the pages of some of the most intellectual and politically savvy people in the world, like Ben Shapiro. That way, I can impress people at dinner parties by coming off sounding like I have a degree in political science. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.