Monday, May 24, 2021

Amp On The Way; On Being In The Shower

 The Yamaha battery powered amp is on the way; I'll get an adapter so I can plug it in at home.


It will fit inside my backpack, so as to give me an invisible boost in volume, and then I can use it in the studio to simulate all kinds of classic guitar sounds; but it also has a microphone pre-amp built in; good for doing vocals.

I am in the process of interacting with one of the "gear heads" at MusiciansFriend about getting a microphone that will plug, through a cheap adapter, into the Yamaha amp.

I kind of look forward to recording with an analog microphone again, as it is easier to monitor all the effects you're putting on the vocals, which can inspire one to sing better; I guess the way being in the shower does..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.