Saturday, May 29, 2021

Siri; Who Do The Bruins Play Now?

 Saturday afternoon, and no sports on free TV. The hockey playoffs are being played off in cities all over America and Canada, yet, none of the channels I get are broadcasting the action.

I'm so far behind the times; I could probably get all the hockey games I crave through Youtube TV, by remitting a small fee. I just dropped 200 bucks on a portable amplifier, what's another $3.99 a month if I can see playoff hockey.

But, first...

And...

And, finally...


Left: an indelible stain upon the parties responsible; and a worry wart upon the collective consciousness of the white race for generations to come; and something that I don't condone in any way.

I mean, of course, little punks who punch elderly ladies...

So, where was I?

Oh, yeah, no hockey; I'm going to Google around and hopefully find a reasonably priced sports network. Football season is not far away; and the Patriots play against Tom Brady's Tampa Bay Buccaneers, game 6, I believe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.