Thursday, June 24, 2021

Charcoal Drawing Tutorial (Complete Beginners Guide!)

I'm falling in love with drawing again. Ms. Webber answered some comments I posted under her videos. I can't wait to draw the next fish! This may have been a godsend, stumbling upon her art tutorials; perhaps it will draw me away from the mudslinging of politics, to buy one of her lessons, and have her guide me through the creation of a watercolor/charcoal "mixed media" work of art. Mixed media because there are charcoal drawings, and there are watercolor paintings, but I will be combining the two, and hopefully learning something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.