Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Obama calls Springsteen fans racist on his 'Shame on America Tour' | Gre...

Just as I have recently taken a great liking to Bruce Springsteen's music, after having recently "discovered" him where he was hiding in plain sight...
I have never liked Obama, have never thought of him as black. He is some kind of mutt, I have always thought.
He seems to be one of those black men who wake up and their first thought is; "Here I am a black man, waking up. What's a black man gonna have for breakfast; let's see if a black man got any mail..." type of thing.

When you tell him a story, say: "I was at the store and I handed the cashier 5 bucks and my change was supposed to be like a dollar fifty and he hands it to me all in dimes and nickels..."

His response would be: "Black guy, or white guy?" as if that is integral to him wrapping his head around the story and picturing what was going on...

You've seen the type, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.