Saturday, February 12, 2022

Hand Grenades And Tips Flowing

 

65 and sunny.

I have yet to do the breathing exercises and then sit in the sun for a half hour...

Will have to go to the store to maybe get some kratom, which I haven't had any of in 3 weeks or so.

This will give me a chance to see if the Venmo card automatically has funds put on it when people tip my using that particular app which is starting to replace cash in people's pockets with digital currency on their phones.

At some point, I will print out the scan code thing so people can just aim their phone cameras at the thing.


I don't know how much better I would have done had I remembered to bring one little adapter so I could have used the amp. But it seemed like business as usual with the same types of people doing the same things. Outside of less of them having cash, but rather CashApp or Venmo on their phones..

Hand Grenade drinks, and tips flowing for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.