Thursday, April 4, 2024

I've Changed My Opinion

 "I wouldn’t make a post responding to the comment, that’s all the mystery commenter wants. If you ignore it and don’t give it any credence, which you shouldn’t because anyone who doesn’t want to put their name to their words means the words aren’t worth anything."

Unknown commented on "A 4 GigaNight"

Feb 28, 2024

Daniel...you are not the intellectual giant you would like to think you are...and you are usually regarded as a joke to most who ACTUALLY know you because of your smug know-it-all ignorance in life in general.

I was going to put the whole comment here and then pick it apart line by line, and apply a theory I have about whomever left it; but. I'm just going to do something else right now. Sorry I don't have any more energy to devote here....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.