Saturday, May 11, 2024

Blog Hacked

The post about strangling a skinny homeless lady over an ice cream sandwich that was here for a few days, I have unpublished because I don't remember writing it.

If it was a hacker, from me using the wifi at Holy Ground without a VPN, and with a password like Harold123, then she must have fed an AI engine; write a story in the first person by a wicked mean scoundrel.

One who would strangle a homeless woman because she didn't say thanks after you bought her an ice cream sandwich.

Anyways, right now the Lilly Pad has probably got a no loitering sign on it.

Lilly is mad after overhearing me telling a lady named Sarah that plays guitar and sings that maybe Lilly was jealous of her.

Or maybe it was the laughing that Sara excelled at doing with volume that sounded like a mockery to Lilly after overhearing me saying that.

So Lilly has broken off our relationship...

And I'm going to sleep some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.