Tuesday morning and I was at the Holy Ground Pub an hour before they opened at 1 pm.
And, here I am...
There's no time to read any more of The Hobbit if I'm going to fit in some other task that I could get out of the way and not have to worry about on the busier busking days.
I have enough salmon for a day; but my left ankle still has the tendonitis, which I didn't help by having some cereal with powdered milk and peanut butter stirred in, in a moment of weakness around midnight..
The gabapentin that Doctor Dom (aka "Jr.") gave me a handful of, out of which I swallowed a couple before pausing to ask him what a 'normal' dose is supposed to be deadened the pain enough so that I might have thought it was getting better.
He also gave me a handful of Ibuprofen, some little orange pills and, best of all a lot of Omega-3 fatty acid capsules. I was kind of amazed to see that he was prescribed them; since it might cost the pharma industry down the line if it keeps him from getting Parkinson's Disease, or Alzheimer's. Nothing against those two individuals, I'll just pass on their diseases...
You have just read 210 words

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments, to me are like deflated balloons with notes tied to them, found on my back porch in the morning...