It's already 3 o' clock in the afternoon...Wednesday, July 29th, 2026...
![]() |
| Rodent infestation in front of my apartment? | I don't think so... |
I was woken up to be introduced to my new caseworker, Monique around 11 or so, I had been asleep 5 and a half hours, but before that I had gotten in a couple, after falling asleep during a chackra balancing meditation that I let play at the same time that I was listening back to stuff I had recorded on guitar, over a drum track...
The past few days, salmon has materialized out of various places.
After deciding to go back to being Jr's "friend" and forgive him for saying "good!" after I had banged my wrist, and was in pain, I went to his place for the first time in maybe 5 months, where he opened the cabinets above his stove and invited me to "Help yourself!" to whatever food was in there.
My knee jerk reaction was to say: "That's alright," as I thought about Jr's diet, and about his 80 word or so vocabulary which he has on repeat.
But then I noticed the cans of salmon, wrapped in the inviting 'wild caught' blue labels...
"You can have all of this...for Harold," he said.
The day before, the 'senior food boxes' had arrived bearing in each a can of the same kind of salmon. So, the 'sardine' fast has gone unterrupted, despite my having spent all of my money for the month...
I'm still not used to everything I want just materializing persuant to the gratitude I'm able to conjure up, despite 'not having' any of it...
I've been keeping up with the routine of writing the morning pages first thing in the morning, then bringing the laptop to the Holy Ground Pub, where hopefully the additional good habit of making a blog post will be inserted into the itinerary.
Having gotten bored with Ben Shapiro, Tucker Carlson, Russell Brand and their ilk, I've been able to salvage about 4 hours from each day. I've replaced those videos with positive affirmations and 430khz vibrational offerings.
All the helpful videos worth their salt advise getting a good night's sleep, eating healthily, and avoiding drugs and alcohol. And, by the way, it's the 430khz vibration that's helping you; please like and subscribe, type of thing...'
You have just read 378 words

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments, to me are like deflated balloons with notes tied to them, found on my back porch in the morning...