Monday, February 8, 2010

We Are Going To Ocala

I woke up with $104.40.


We Are going to Ocala.
I checked the Greyhound site, and there are no tickets sold here in the oldest city in the nation. We will have to go to Jacksonville to get them. This poses logistical problems, ie. how to get the bike there (I will ride it) and, how to spend some time there and profit, while we wait for the 7 day, book in advance discount.
Yesterday, I went right out onto the highway ramp and Rt. 16 and Rt. 95 and played. A cop came by when I was in the median and told me that I couldn't play there. He said that I could play "there," though, over on the other side, and so I did. I made about 35 bucks and then went and sat in hiding to drink a beer. The superbowl was just kicking off, with the singing of "America the Beautiful." It was an alright night, and reaffirmed my belief that playing in St. Augustine is a bunch of B.S. and that one can make more on the road at highway onramps....
The weather seems to be co-operating right now, for such a pilgrimage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.