Friday, February 15, 2013

We Just Have To Get To Houston
I am at the main branch of the library.
I came over on the ferry; thinking that I might be in time to hit the mail call at Rebuild Center; but the ferry was a little sluggish and it was almost too late for mail call as soon as I stepped off of it. There was no way that I was going to run 2 miles in hopes that my USB cable for the Obama phone had been delivered to Rebuild, when I probably wouldn't have gotten much use out of it this weekend, as this weekend I will be...
Playing for as much money as possible to leave here with...
There is a special going on with the Megabus where "anywhere in Texas" is a pretty cheap ride.
So, theoretically, if Howard and I went to Houston, we could then transfer to San Antonio for only a few more dollars.
I am watching The Beatles right now on Youtube and I can't be bothered....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.