Monday, June 10, 2013


I am not sure if the above will work...
It was made by an amateur, yesterday.
Any out of pitchness (what we used to call "wow" and "flutter" in the old days of cassette tapes) is due to the persons phone not quite capturing everything fast enough, I can ussure you.
And of course when she pans the camera to show the audience she turns it 180 degrees away from the sound source with predictable results...
It is Monday morning, and the weekend produced mixed results.
My friend Becca is in town.

Here We Are In Happier Times...
 I will play my spot for a couple of hours tonight, as that is the only place where she knows to look for me; as my Obama phone is out of minutes until midnight tonight...
I had a 23 dollar Friday night, and then slept at a rain proof spot through a thunderstorm.
I had a 38 dollar Saturday night; but missed the ferry, though I found a good place to sleep...
Yesterday, I only made a few bucks and then knocked off because I remembered that Christina Friis was scheduled to play right down the street from the ferry terminal at a place called Old Point Bar....
out of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.