Thursday, August 1, 2013

Excuse The Appearance

The "Compose" window is not functional, once again; excuse the plain appearance of this.
Stock Shaman Photo
House Cleaning I have just spent some time editing old posts...
According to my "stats" page, certain posts have been getting an inordinate amount of hits; and I have been going to them, in order to either try to make them more interesting, since so many are seeing them; or to delete certain items which may be drawing unwanted traffic...
Posts which mention killing people, such as the imfamous "Clarksons" post, keep getting attention; and I am pretty sure it is because of law enforcement robots which scour the Internet for certain such phrases.
Some agent probably has to peruse it to insure that it is just a disenfranchised street musician venting his anger; and not a valid threat. I love the Clarksons and wish them the best.
Another post, which (was) entitled: "Something Could Explode Here" is in the same category. The Caveman Guru post is number one in "hits," as the Caveman himself was checking it several times a day for a while, waiting for me to remove from its contents anything about him which he deemed unflattering...
I cut the offending article and saved it as a draft; giving me the option of pasting it back in. He continued to go to the page for the next month (over 300 views), probably to make sure that I hadn't reposted it as soon as he turned his back... Another Slow Night
Last night was another slow one.
I had replaced the two broken strings and the guitar sounded pretty good; but there just weren't many tourist on Bourbon Street; and I took the few dollars that I made and got drunk with them and went to sleep early.
Today, I am once again on my way to try and sell my Burger King gift card.
The next huge tip that I get; I will consider a stroke of great luck, and a rare chance to get out of here; and will act accordingly...

1 comment:

  1. As I mentioned, a guy actually made a blog called 'Make Money Panhandling' which was tongue-in-cheek but it got a scad of hits.

    Have you considered messin' with the cello? I've seen cello-shaped-objects as cheap as $150 on Craig's List out here in Siliconville where things are expensive and there are about 1.5 billion Asians who would love to learn the cello. The thing with the cell is, (1) it's BIG. Easy to manhandle your way around the neck with your guitar-big hands and intonation will be a breeze compared to a violin. (2) You could become a viable part of Tanya's band. And (3) chicks dig the cello.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.