Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Saturday Night


Are you sure you want to leave this page???

I have been having a lot of grief from this laptop, which came with Windows on it, and which has had stuff pop up on it offering free music, for example.
Now, I have a Yahoo screen pop up and take longer to load than the Google screen used to and I have yet to get rid of it. It seems to block the action of deleting it.
I played tonight and made less than 20 bucks, haven't counted yet...
I am drinking again.

I tried to put Linux on this laptop and wasn't able to do it.
I don't care if I have to wipe out the memory and reformat the whole disc drive; I am going to put UBUNTU Linux on this thing...
Are you sure you want to leave this page, reader???

1 comment:

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.