Sunday, November 4, 2018

Utilize Keywords Throughout Your Post

  • Toothache Saturday
  • Lilly Breaks Silence
  • Slothfulness Order Of Weekend 

A Toothache

It is Saturday evening.

I am facing the reluctance to go out and busk that has been plaguing me lately, especially when I have had plenty of food and all of the "essentials" covered.
And when there is so much to be gotten done in the studio...
Or is the stuff that I've been creating lately no justification for missing an opportunity to average $18 an hour?

There is also the 21 minute bike ride, which can be a long, soul-searching ride, complete with volleys of pain balls flying at the face.

Also, I have a toothache.

I must admit that that takes precedence over a lot of other thoughts that I might have blogged about. I have even spent the past few minutes doing accupressure upon my neck in the spots where energy needs to be conducted to the site of the toothache. That's what I did while brainstorming for an idea for a blog post.
I suppose that if I did things like offer my opinion upon trending topics, like posting an essay about my impressions of Kim Kardashian, then I would be better positioned to play the "keyword" strategy, outlined in the article that I am sharing here.

The next tip, tip number 3, will tell me to use a lot of links in my post.
So, that, rather than taking screenshots of the page from the search engine optimizing strategies website, I would actually link to them, so that people reading the page on my blog would be presented with the option to jump to the website and read further. This would elevate this blog in search results.

One thing that I am thinking about doing is to update the little biographies that I started to accumulate in the "bios" sidebar, and then to create links whenever I mention them here.

So, that, in a couple paragraphs, when I get to mentioning Lilly, her name would be underlined as a link to a biographical page which would go into more detail about what exactly Lilly means to me, hopefully complete with pictures...

The same for other recurring characters.

Now, if I created a sub section entitled: "My Opinions of Certain Famous People," and then mentioned those people in the post title, and then made the name of that person become a link to my "opinion" section, wherein there would be an essay, entitled something like: "Why Madonna Is Relevant," maybe a thousand words, then I might be able to sit back and watch the hits accumulate. I don't seem to be gaining much traffic by being the 14th best "New Orleans Lifestyle" blog out there..


My last haircut, August, 2006

I plan upon drinking apple juice when I get home and then eating boiled potatoes with a lot of garlic. Garlic feels like an antibiotic to me, regardless of whether or not it has been scientifically confirmed to be so...

The toothache started after I had eaten something that really tore at my gums.
It was the rye cake that I made which came out edible, but hard as tree bark.
I learned a lesson about cutting rye flour with some other flour to avoid this.

I am a better baker now, because of this. I had also forgotten leavening..

A piece of it probably got driven down into the root of one of the teeth that I have had pulled out. I guess those things are supposed to heal over, but, this was some hard as tree bark rye "bread."

Lilly Calls

Lilly called me this afternoon to inform me that she has been very busy of late and that she had actually swam only one time after the second, and last, time we swam together in her back yard. So, it's not like she has been swimming with other guys. She apologized for not having contacted me.

After expressing concern over my toothache -telling me that I needed to go to a dentist, since the side of my face is swollen (slightly, and not very painfully)- she brought me up to date on how busy she has been with her daughters either in college or working two jobs.

She then asked me if I was registered to vote, telling me that she would bring me with her and the girls to vote on Wednesday, adding that she couldn't tell me how to vote but that she and the girls are voting "all Democrat."

The told me that, living in Manhattan or wherever she lived that makes her pronounce a certain beverage "Couwwoffee,' she fomented a dislike for Donald Trump, especially the way he treated "his wife," and that the Democrats that are running, on the other hand, are nice people, even though she isn't certain who they are by name.

I told her I wasn't even sure what these "mid-term elections" are for. She wasn't either, but is voting "all Democrat."

She pointed out that I had gotten my apartment from the Democrats and that the Republicans "don't give two shits about you.."

So, I will have to find a way to avoid Lilly on Wednesday, otherwise have to maintain the ruse that I didn't just walk in behind her and cancel out all of her votes. I'm not a good liar.

The Pro Kratom Platform

Jacob said that he was going to try to Google which candidates are pro kratom and vote for them...
I'm with Jake!


1 comment:

  1. Chances are if they are/were pro weed, they're pro Kratom.

    And a Republican who's pro weed is going to be a real stand-out, maybe even a sort of renegade like Jeff Flake, because the Repubs get a lot of money from private prisons, police and prison guard unions, companies that have it set up to charge you $5 a minute for phone called from jail/prison, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.